- 208 Slater St. #205
Ottawa, ON K1P 5H8(613) 265-8154
- Mon10am - 2pmTue2pm - 8pmThu10am - 8pm
- Inline Health + Sports Injury Clinic383 Parkdale Ave # 105
Ottawa, ON K1Y 4R4(613) 265-8154
- Wed11am - 9pmFri3pm - 9pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: flu
The Flu & You – How Can TCM Help?
Chinese medicinal clinical studies have suggested that using acupuncture as a preventative approach to colds and flu can reduce the incidence of upper respiratory tract infection and shorten the duration of the illness. Acupuncture and Chinese medicine work by rebalancing the body’s systems, regulating the body’s healing energies, and enhancing the immune system.
Even though germs, bacteria,
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged colds, tcm, virus Comments Off on The Flu & You – How Can TCM Help?