- 208 Slater St. #205
Ottawa, ON K1P 5H8(613) 265-8154
- Mon10am - 2pmTue2pm - 8pmThu10am - 8pm
- Inline Health + Sports Injury Clinic383 Parkdale Ave # 105
Ottawa, ON K1Y 4R4(613) 265-8154
- Wed11am - 9pmFri3pm - 9pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: seasonal affective disorer
What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is a condition believed to be linked to a lack of sunlight where the individual experiences mood changes and emotions similar to depression. SAD occurs mostly in the Fall and Winter months when there is less sunlight exposure.
It’s found that around 5 percent of people may experience SAD lasting 40% of the year
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged SAD Comments Off on What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?