- 208 Slater St. #205
Ottawa, ON K1P 5H8(613) 265-8154
- Mon10am - 2pmTue2pm - 8pmThu10am - 8pm
- Inline Health + Sports Injury Clinic383 Parkdale Ave # 105
Ottawa, ON K1Y 4R4(613) 265-8154
- Wed11am - 9pmFri3pm - 9pm
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Winter •
- • 4 Budget Friendly Family Activities •
- • Staying Healthy This Winter •
Tag Archives: acupuncturist
Just like every patient is unique with specific needs and expectations, every practitioner is also unique with specific needs and expectations. If acupuncture is a new experience for you, you might be wondering what to expect. While not every practice is the same, there are a few general principles that will guide your first appointment.
Acupuncture has a proven track record of success but if you haven’t yet added acupuncture to your health care routine, then it’s important to note that your experience will greatly depend on the acupuncture provider you ultimately choose. And the best way to determine the right acupuncturist for you is to identify your specific health care needs and goals.