- 208 Slater St. #205
Ottawa, ON K1P 5H8(613) 265-8154
- Mon7am - 2pmTue2pm - 8pmWed7am - 2pmThu2pm - 8pm
- Inline Health + Sports Injury Clinic383 Parkdale Ave # 105
Ottawa, ON K1Y 4R4(613) 265-8154
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
Tag Archives: inflammation
For many of the afflictions acupuncture can treat – allergies, back pain, headaches, the list goes on – reducing inflammation in the body is a primary reason acupuncture is successful. For decades now, doctors and medical researchers have been trying to learn what the biological mechanism is that allows acupuncture to reduce inflammation in the body.
As we enter a new year, it is natural to want to look back on the last one. As humans, we have the gift and the hurdle of marking time, so it can feel helpful to recall memories we want to hold on to or look for lessons we can take with us.
To that end, here are three